Jerry bought Heavy Hands® when he was in high school in the late 1980s but never really did anything with them. Like most people, he got an office job, and life just started taking over. Fast-forward to now – Jerry realized he weighed 260 lbs with sciatic nerve pain so bad he couldn’t walk.
He knew he needed a change. So he bought a gym membership and a yoga ball, but because the gym was 20 miles away, he never used it. And the yoga ball doesn’t do much if crunches are your only exercise.
He remembered about his Heavy Hands®, and was thrilled to find out they were still being manufactured and updated as Weighted Hands. He bought some ergonomic grips for his old set and has never looked back.
Now, he carries the weights around with him in his car, and says he fits in a workout every day because of it. He’s slowly increasing his weights and the time he spends walking with them – and is doing it all pain-free.
He hasn’t stepped on a scale yet, but judging by the reaction he’s getting from others, he knows it’s going to be a huge number when he does. And in this audio, you’ll hear exactly how he’s doing it.
You’ll Also Hear…
* A step-by-step look at how Jerry took himself from out-of-shape and with so much sciatic nerve pain he couldn’t walk – to pain-free and pumping weights
* The secret behind Weighted Hands that makes it work so well – (it’s a time multiplier). Because you’re using four limbs instead of two, you get twice the workout in half the time by using the principles of panaerobics. Here’s what that means and how to make it work for you
* The unexpected benefits of the new ergonomic grips – they not only fit like a glove but they also make overhead exercises easier
* The one diet trick Jerry says is the biggest reason he no longer snacks or eats fast food as much – and he only has to do it once a week
* An “insider’s” look at the exercise routine Jerry uses now and how having a gym in his car has made all the difference
The best part is – Jerry isn’t on a fad diet. He’s making real lifestyle changes he’s going to be able to keep up. He knew he wasn’t going to the gym. He knew he was leading a sedentary lifestyle.
But now, with the help of Weighted Hands, he’s well on his way to a better second part of life and a healthier him. And in this audio, you’ll hear how he did it and how you can do it too.