After a group of neighborhood kids beat Dan White up when he was about 11, he decided he was going to become a bodybuilder like Charles Atlas.
But as an adult with a job and a life, he didn’t have as much time to go to the gym. Fortunately, he discovered Heavy Hands was a great way to maintain his strength and muscularity in between more strenuous workouts.
Now, at almost 80 years old, he’s still using Heavy Hands, mostly to keep his muscles strong and his balance maintained, which he says is one of the biggest health issues facing seniors today.
On average, a person over 60 falls down twice a year. And when that happens, there’s a good chance they’ll need to go to a nursing home to recover. Unfortunately, many of those people never return home to their regular lives.
Keeping your muscles strong is key to maintaining your balance and quality of life. And in this audio, you’ll hear how Dan does it using Heavy Hands as a part of his everyday workout routine in just a couple 10-minute sessions a day.
And how you can do it too.
You’ll Also Hear . . .
* An insider’s look at the exact routine Dan does in one-to-three 10-minute sessions a day – in front of the TV or outside when the weather’s nice – to maintain balance, strength, and endurance
* Debunking the myth that you should find a spot on the wall when you exercise to help you keep your balance, and the real place you should be looking
* Exactly what you need to know about preventing falls and maintaining balance, and how that changes as you age
* A little-known fact: Correct posture is vital as you get older. Here’s a look at why that is and how to maintain it
* The simple 10-minute exercise Dan does first thing every morning because he says it’s “the best antidote for arthritis he’s ever come across”
The human body can maintain muscle mass well into its 80s or 90s, which is key to keeping your strength and preventing falls. But you have to work at it.
The good news is, those workouts can be easy 10-minute sessions that you can do anywhere.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how Dan does it using Heavy Hands and how you can do it too.