Heavy Hands Ergonomic Grips Set With Back Straps Total of 1 1/2 LB In Each Hand Grips Only No Weights Included
- You Are Going to LOVE the Feel Of These Heavy Hands Ergonomic Grips.
- Weights are NOT included with these grips.
- All AMF Heavyhands add-on weights will twist on to our ergonomic grips.
- Each Grip Weighs a total of 1 1/2 LBS.
- Callus Free Ergonomic Design Allows You To Exercise Longer Without Wrist and Hand Pain.
- Nonporous Rubber Won’t Absorb Bacteria & Is Easy To Clean
- Add On Weights Are NOT Included With Grip Only Order
- Custom Fitted Back Strap To Reduce Grip Strain. The best way to choose the back strap size is to ask your self if you had to buy latex gloves to do cleaning around the house, what size would you buy? You should have a general idea of your hand size whether it’s small, medium, large or extra-large. ( Only the back strap that goes around the back of your hand is fitted to size.) All the handle part of the grip is standard and will fit most hands.
- To order add-on weights, please search our other listings or click here
Heavy Hands® You are buying a pair (2) Heavy Hands Fitness Walking Weight Grips WITH BACK STRAP. Each handle is 1 1/2 LBS without any weights. All AMF barbell Heavyhands weights twist on to our Heavy Hands® Ergonomic Grips — IMPORTANT! This listing is for the pair of grips with back straps only. THE HEAVY HANDS® AD ON WEIGHTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY. Want a proven workout to get fit while melting fat around your face, midsection, hips, and arms, consider Heavy Hands® training. For add-on weights, please search our other listings. Heavy Hands® grips are ideal for fitness walking, running, and power walking. Using Weighted Hands is great training for all kinds of sports and will help you build a powerful grip, burn fat, and gain endurance. Ordering only these grips are going to give you a total of 1 1/2 LB in each hand. For more add-on weights, please search our other listings or click here. The back straps are sold in four sizes. Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. We have discovered the best way to figure the correct size is for your hands is to order the size you would when ordering any kind of latex or sports gloves. The back straps have some stretch so it does not have to be perfect. If you feel that the straps are too tight or too lose, don’t worry. We will make it right by sending you out another set. Contact us if you have questions about sizing.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large