You’re covered no matter what.
JS&M Sales and Marketing unconditionally guarantees your Weighted Hands to give you a lifetime of satisfaction, or we’ll replace it.
This is one reason Weighted Hands are the next big thing in weight loss and rapid results fitness.
Read seven other reasons.
There are thousands of fitness items on the market for exercise and weight loss.
Many offer excellent value.
But only one out of every 1,200 is a fantastic value.
1. Weighted Hands are designed with the authentic feel, weight, and balance for maximum training.
2. Weighted Hands are the only aerobically designed hand weight system with reinforced steel treads.
Fifty men together couldn’t pull the weights apart.
3. A “GLOVE”- shaped grip lets you work longer without hand discomfort, calluses or blisters.
4. The weight face is precision machined and beveled to minimize chipping.
5. The steel was drop-forged for enormous strength.
A jet aircraft’s landing gear is drop-forged for the same reason.
6. The round steel grip bar can withstand twenty-eight tons of force.
7. A patented pending grip assembly is designed to absorb shock and reduce energy.
8. The rubber grip is textured to enhance grip and is resistant to perspiration, oil, and grease.
Weighted Hands are expensive compared to regular dumbbells.
If you buy them, you will never have to buy another set unless you lose them.
Weighted Hands are a tool.
It’s one you can use to get in the best shape of your life.
One you can build you upper body and aerobic conditioning.
And one that is essentially a time multiplier for burning fat.
It’s up to you what you do with them.
Reply back if you want more Heavy Hands add-on weights or ergo grips and let me know what you want and I’ll send a PayPal invoice.
You can pay with a credit card and you DO NOT need a PayPal account.
Feel free to call or text to 858-692-9461.
To Avoid Ordering The Wrong Weight It’s Important You Read This Below.
All older model AMF and Lion Sports Heavy Hands weights will twist on to our new ergonomic grips
All weighted hands ® weights are designed to fit your older AMF Heavy Hands handles regardless of the foam grip color.
Your old Heavy Hands handles weigh a total of 1 lb. each without any twist on weights.
The new Weighted Hands ergonomic grip handles weigh 1 1/2 each.
To calculate your total weight in each hand add the handle weight + weight X 2 = Your total weight in each hand.
If you own the older Heavy Hands weights with the number on each weight, that number represents your total weight in each hand (Handle + weight x 2 = total weight in each hand)
Now get out and get ripped!
Makers of Heavy Hands® Weights, Grips & Gear
Heavy Hands® / Weighted Hands® and are the registered trademarks of Michael Senoff.
All rights reserved