This guy’s got some great ideas on . . .
How To Modify Your Workout And Stay Athletic Your Entire Life
Bob used to be an all-around athlete.
He did triathlons, was an avid skier, played tennis and golf.
Then, he blew his knee out.
Fortunately, Bob has been working out with HeavyHands since the 1980s.
When he was younger, he says he used them to help him reach his peak athletic shape.
And now that he’s older with knee problems, he uses them to get a full-body workout while he’s walking – without pounding his knee or his back.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how HeavyHands can be a part of your workout throughout your life too – no matter what stage of the game you’re currently in.
You’ll Also Hear…
* A quick guide to how much the weights and handles weigh and how to run the calculations – so you always know how much you’re carrying
* The one workout Bob says has given him the most definition for his arms – it’s also good for cardio and a great way to lose weight too
* Why Bob says the new handles can help you get more of a workout in
* How to get more definition in your arms.
* How to get upper body exercises at the same time.
Getting older doesn’t mean you have to be out of shape.
It just means you have to look for ways to modify your workout after injuries or arthritis.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how Bob uses HeavyHands to help him do that.
To listen to the full audio interview,
Look for the headline Modify Your Workout And Stay Athletic Your Entire Life