And that’s to see his abs for the first time before he turns 42.
And he’s well on his way.
He stopped the crash dieting and says he’s finally getting serious about his fitness.
And in this audio interview, you’ll hear how he plans to make Weighted Hands the part of his routine to make things happen fast.
Jay just received his Weighted Hands so you can listen in while I reveal the best way for Jay to get started.
You’ll hear my fast start plan for rapid calorie burn and muscle toning so Jay can gain the look he’s always wanted.
The title of this interview is called . . .
Are Weighted Hands Really The Fastest Way To Meet Your Fitness Goals This Year?
You’ll Also Hear . . .
• The surprising truth about walking on a treadmill (Is it really that different from walking outside?)
• Exactly how to make a simple one-mile loop around your neighborhood into a calorie-burning, muscle-building routine
• The link between arm exercises, energy, and calories burned
• The biggest difference between Weighted Hands and dumbbells (Before he got his Weighted Hands, Jay says he worked out for only 45 minutes with regular dumbbells – here’s why he’ll never do that again)
• The best “first exercises” to try so you start off easy, but not too easy
Jay’s like most people. He’d rather exercise a little more instead of be the guy at the table who has to order the salad while everyone else gets to gulp down juicy burgers.
And in this audio, you’ll hear how he’s started using Weighted Hands to do that, so he’s turning his regular walks into calorie-burning workouts.
Pump the link below to play the interview.
Or you can go to level II link for additional interviews like this